Repository Forums Support Expiry dates for WooCommerce PRO Decrease of stock with WMPL

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    finance1
    Participant

Hello,

is it possible to decrease the stock of a product when we only do set the right stock values in Dutch and some one does order that particular product in the English part of the Site?

Soft79
    Keymaster

We’re not actively testing this plugin in combination with WPML. You can monitor the stock decrease actions of the plugin in the order comments. Are you having problems decreasing the stock?

finance1
    Participant

Yes, we do have some issues that the stock only increase for the choosen language and not all languages

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, I see on the WPML pages that syncing of post meta needs a bit of customization, see https://wpml.org/forums/topic/sync-updated-custom-fields-between-languages/

Can you try step 2 and 3 of the proposed solution for custom meta that starts with wcxd or _wcxd ?

If you need help we need to login to your backend (preferably a staging environment), in that case please send temporary credentials to admin at soft79.nl and we will take a look.

finance1
    Participant

I tried to find the wcxd of _wcxf, but somehow I can’t find it. Can I send you some credentials to login to the shop at the url: webshop.foodspecialties.eu?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Sure, send them to admin at soft79.nl .

finance1
    Participant

Just send it to you via Worpdress, hopefully you can find something

Soft79
    Keymaster

I have added the field. Can you please test if works now?

https://imgur.com/egV8j3V

finance1
    Participant

Look like it does work. Does it work in the other site in the network as well or do we need to make an adjustment there too? It’s about the site professional.webshop.foodspecialties.eu

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, I just uploaded version 1.3.2 which should do this stock syncing in WPML automatically. Please:

1. Download 1.3.2 from your account page
    2. Deactivate and uninstall previous version
    3. Install and activate 1.3.2

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.