Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Deprecated Woocommerce Calls

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

I have seen other people report this but the plugin seems to be accessing deprecated callsl where it should be be directly accessing id but using get_id(). This is causing me grief from my host because it’s 1000s of error log entries a day and I’m afraid it is causing performance issues. Are there any plans to fix this?

[Thu Feb 14 16:51:17.682984 2019] [php7:notice] [pid 22152] [client 209.59.185.4:37181] id was called incorrectly. Coupon properties should not be accessed directly. Backtrace: require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-includes/template-loader.php’), do_action(‘template_redirect’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WC_AJAX::do_wc_ajax, do_action(‘wc_ajax_wfacp_apply_coupon’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WFACP_AJAX_Controller::apply_coupon, WFACP_Common::get_fragments, woocommerce_order_review, wc_get_template, include(‘/plugins/woocommerce/templates/checkout/review-order.php’), wc_cart_totals_coupon_html, apply_filters(‘woocommerce_cart_totals_coupon_html’), WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, WJECF_AutoCoupon->coupon_html, WJECF_AutoCoupon->is_auto_coupon, WC_Legacy_Coupon->__get, wc_doing_it_wrong. This message was added in version 3.0., referer: https://vapecrypto.com/checkout/

Soft79
    Keymaster

You are using a very old version of our plugin. Please extend your license and update the plugin.

Your version (2.3.7.5) doesn’t support automatic updates yet so you need to uninstall and install it manually. (No data will be lost). After that enter your license details at Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.