Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Discount Type & Price prpoduct discount

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    pere
    Participant

Good Morning all,

I’ve already purchased this plugin but I have 2 quick questions:

1- Is it possible to manage discount types to get percentage discount per product? I can only make price discount per product

2- When I make a coupon based on specific products, if it applies, I see the discount at the bottom of the cart. Is it possible to see the discount applied in each product with another colour label?

Thank’s a lot!!!

Soft79
    Keymaster

1. Sure, use discount type Percent. That will only apply discount to the matching products.

2. Use this snippet:

add_filter( 'woocommerce_cart_item_subtotal', function( $subtotal, $cart_item, $cart_item_key ){
        if ( $cart_item['line_total'] < $cart_item['line_subtotal'] ) {
            if ( WC()->cart->display_prices_including_tax() ) {
                $subtotal = sprintf( '<s>%s</s> %s', wc_price( $cart_item['line_subtotal'] + $cart_item['line_subtotal_tax'] ), wc_price( $cart_item['line_total'] + $cart_item['line_tax'] ) ); 
            } else {
                $subtotal = sprintf( '<s>%s</s> %s', wc_price( $cart_item['line_subtotal'] ), wc_price( $cart_item['line_total'] ) ); 
            }
        }
        return $subtotal;
    }, 20, 3 ); 
    pere
    Participant

Awesome!!!

Can I add also a text at the right of the discount (point 2) 🙂

Soft79
    Keymaster

See answer point 2. Or isn’t that what you mean?

pere
    Participant

With response 2 I have also the discounted price, but I need to add also some text like “discount” or “sale”

Soft79
    Keymaster

Replace both instances of '<s>%s</s> %s' with '<s>%s</s> %s sale!' .

pere
    Participant

Thank you!!

Final point 🙂

When I get this discount, supose I setup a cart discount, with that adjustment you gave me, all the products appear discounted. Is there any way to see only discounted those items in the coupon?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you send me a screenshot explaining tbis issue?

pere
    Participant

Here you are,

https://imgur.com/a/viuGRh1

As you can see, when coupon is added, the discount is shared with all the product in the cart, not only eh one’s I marked with the discount.

Bests,,

Soft79
    Keymaster

In WooCommerce a cart discount is always divided between all the products in the cart. You can see the difference when you change the discount type to a percent discount.

This is how WC works.

pere
    Participant

Ok! There’s nothing to do then..

Soft79
    Keymaster

Maybe by overriding this logic, but it will be hours of work. You dicide if it’s worth it.

pere
    Participant

Do you do this type of services? 🙂

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, please contact us using the contact form.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.