Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Does not work with WC 2.3.7

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ahonshaw
    Participant

Hi I just purchased this plugin. However, it does not work on my site. My site uses Woocommerce 2.3.7. Don’t you support the version below WC 2.4.1 ?

Thanks,

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi ahonshaw,

I just created a new version 2.2.3.1-b1 that should fix the issue. You can download it from the ‘my account’-page. Can you please let me know if that one works? I saw I used a function that was implemented after WC 2.3.7.

If it doesn’t work can you tell me what happens? Any error messages (with WP_DEBUG enabled) ?

ahonshaw
    Participant

Hi
    I am sorry…My woocommerce installed is 2.2.11. Here is the error message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WC_Coupon::is_type() in /var/www/newsmarket.com.tw/htdocs/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/wjecf-coupon-extensions.php on line 595

Thank you very much!

Soft79
    Keymaster

I just uploaded 2.2.3.1-b2. Please let me know if it fixes the issue.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I noticed that the ‘free product’-selector also doesn’t work for WooCommerce versions prior to 2.3.0. I fixed this in version 2.2.3.1-b3 that you can download now.

venesha
    Participant

I am getting a fatal error when I activate this plugin. Can you help me

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Venesha,

Ofcourse I will help you. Please first try the newest v2.2.5.2-b3 that I just placed on your account page.

If that doesn’t work, please let me know what error you see and what versions of WordPress and WooCommerce you are using. And, if you allow me, provide me with a temporary admin login to your page so I can debug myself, you can send it to admin @ soft79.nl.

venesha
    Participant

It does not work. I tried ]
    WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO – woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro-2.3.0-b4.

And all other plugins. I am currently using WordPress version 4.3.1…. And Woocommerce Version 2.4.10

I cant send you that temporary access. Can you please solve the issue or I would like a refund.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I’m willing to help but need some cooperation on your side as well. Please tell me what fatal error you are having (PHP error log, WordPress debug log). Can I help you by TeamViewer access?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.