Repository Forums Support Expiry dates for WooCommerce PRO Fatal Error on woocommerce product

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    web6
    Participant

Hi,
    my username is web6.

I inform you that a fatal error SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Admin_Product.php on line 173 has appeared on a product of the site.

This is the error that it compares in the product sheet with code 1000F09P013:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function hasDate() on null in /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soft79-wc-expiry-dates-pro/includes/admin/SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product.php:173 Stack trace: #0 /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soft79-wc-expiry-dates-pro/includes/admin/SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product.php(150): SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product->renderExpiryDates(Array) #1 /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soft79-wc-expiry-dates-pro/includes/admin/SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product.php(81): SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product->renderInventoryProductData(Object(SOFT79_WCXD_Product_Logic)) #2 /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product->action_inventory_product_data(”) #3 /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters(”, Array) #4 /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(465): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/admin/meta-boxes/views/html-product-data-inventory in /home/amorum08/public_html/wp-content/plugins/soft79-wc-expiry-dates-pro/includes/admin/SOFT79_WCXD_Admin_Product.php on line 173

The data to access the staging copy where you can view the error are as follows:
    https://staging2.amorum.it/wp-admin
    username: *******
    pwd: **********

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, I’ll take a look at this.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

I applied a fix in your staging environment. You can copy the edited version of our plugin to your live environment.

This will be fixed in the next release.

web6
    Participant

When do you expect the next release? Due to a site restore I no longer have access to the fix you made last time.
    Thanx

Soft79
    Keymaster

This was fixed in version 1.3.2 which is currently available.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.