Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO First Purchase restriction not working

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anurag Jain
    Participant

Hello,

First Purchase restriction not working on my site. Even if the user haven’t ordered anything before he gets error saying coupon valid on 1st purchase only

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please send url to your store + coupon code so I can take a look

Anurag Jain
    Participant

Hello,

I mailed you through contact us tab with all login details. It actually dont work for failed orders. When you retry you get error saying coupon valid on 1st purchase only.

Anurag Jain
    Participant

haven’t got any reply yet

Soft79
    Keymaster

Mail got stuck. I’ve sent a follow-up question now.

Anurag Jain
    Participant

i mailed you the user login.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Thanks. Please see reply.

Anurag Jain
    Participant

WE still have this issue 🙁

Soft79
    Keymaster

The 15th of December I tried the coupon succesfully on your site. I sent you an email that day to which I never received a response.

Please try this: delete all cookies and try again. (Or try from a private browser window)

Anurag Jain
    Participant

i dont know but something is wrong with the logic here, we get some students saying i never purchased but stil i get error saying coupon valid on 1st purchase. When we switch to that user from admin panel in our browser we too face this issue. so we have to give uses another normal coupon.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please, send me all the coupon settings and the login details of a (fake) user for which the coupon doesn’t work. You can send it to admin (at) soft79.nl.

Daniel Zelivokich
    Participant

Hello,

I just upgraded to have a lack of abuse on our first customer order discounts. People are still making fake email addresses up and using our code on every order. Is there anyway to add addresses to block or have this go by address and by email to determine a first time user?

Thanks!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, you can use the filter wjecf_is_first_purchase for that.

See this post for an example:
    https://www.soft79.nl/forums/topic/coupon-on-first-purchase/page/2/#post-17226

Daniel Zelivokich
    Participant

where do I put this code to have this work on the website? and that checks for addresses as well correct?

Soft79
    Keymaster

The snippet is only for postal code. A developer can extend this to include the address.

This must be placed in your child theme’s functions.php

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.