Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Gift coupon on new User account

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    invisiblecodeweaver
    Participant

Hi,

We are getting the problem related to the free gift when the new user gets register to our site they will get the free gift from Speedgreens as a reward which includes in their first order but now we get some cases of the new customer which they didn’t get the free gift on becoming the new User/Customer on our site, we have done a lot of tests you can see on the attached video as well. Kindly help us to resolve this issue.
    https://www.loom.com/share/046f05a3c7fe4198bdd9ee0085011ec2

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

What you show in the video is by design; once an email-address that has been used to place an order is entered, the system will remember this (using a session variable).

So now we have to find out why new customers sometimes don’t get the free item. Please send to admin at soft79.nl:

– the coupon settings (temporarily enable Settings > WC Extended Coupon Feature > Debug mode and click on ‘Coupon data’-link on the Miscellaneous-tab of the coupon.
    – an order confirmation of an order that didn’t receive the free gift, but should have received the gift.

invisiblecodeweaver
    Participant

We forwarded Coupon data as JSON format and other requested stuff at admin@soft79.nl

Please take a look at your email. Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

Try disabling ‘Usage limit: 1’

invisiblecodeweaver
    Participant

Alright, I will moniter for next 2 days.

invisiblecodeweaver
    Participant

Hi,

As on your recommendation, after implementing the fix which you told us about the coupon, but still we are facing the issue.

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

Are you absolutely sure that the customers system was never used to place an order?

Can you reproduce this issue from a private browser window using a fresh email address?

Soft79
    Keymaster

BTW, I would like to test from here, but access is denied from my country. Can you (temporarily) whitelist the Netherlands?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.