July 14, 2016 at 2:53 pm #570ClaudioParticipant
Hi, I bought the plugin (it is great as I told you before), but have some issues.
I need help/support with a “refresh” issue.
website: MattressVille (sells mattressess …)
I am not using AUTO COUPONS
1. Add FREE GIFT is spent more than $349. Code: matt349. Buy this product (as an example): http://www.mattressville.ca/product/sealy-posturepedic-ancora-tight-top-firm/
When I add the coupon, I see message in cart “Coupon code applied successfully.”. In cart total section, it also says that I am using the coupon. But, I do not see the product in the cart. I have to refresh to see it.
See image: Screenshot
2. CHOOSE A FREE GIFT – The option do not disappear from cart once I selected
Put this product in cart: http://www.mattressville.ca/product/sealy-posturepedic-65th-anniversary-euro-top-medium/
Apply this code: matt499
I select my gift, but the options remain there.
See image: http://prntscr.com/bstg42
I believe the issue is that in case 2 I have to click on UPDATE CART, unlike in case 1. Can you help me with this??
3. If I add a GIFT SELECTOR code in CHECKOUT page (for example matt499), it applies the code, but I do not see the selector (I cannot choose), and in YOUR ORDER summary it just adds one of the options (I do not know under what premise …maybe cache…) Can you help?
Do you recommend any particular cache plugin to work with your plugin. I am using W3 Total cache not fully … as it creates some inconsistencies with woocommerce and my theme.
Thanks!July 14, 2016 at 9:16 pm #571Soft79Keymaster
1) I see I missed something there, I just sent you a development version (v2.3.5-b1) which should fix it, please let me know.
2) This is by design, so the customer can change his selection anytime. The ‘select free gift’ will be displayed on the cart page while the coupon is applied.
3) On the checkout page the gift selector will only be displayed if the customer hasn’t selected anything already on the cart page. I guess you already selected a free gift on the cart page while testing, then removed the coupon, and ultimately added the coupon again on the checkout page; the selected gift is remembered. Please clear your cookies and try again.
4) I stopped using caching plugins on WC sites. I had some good experiences with W3, but every once and I while I had issues so I stopped bothering and looked for a faster server and routed all static contents through CloudFlare.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.