Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Gift Variation on mobiel device

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    iamtess
    Participant

Howdy,

I have the coupon up and running with variations – works a treat on a desktop BUT it is not visible on a mobile device.
    Using inspect element on Safari if I remove the class=”wjecf-fragment-cart-select-free-product” the variation are visible on mobile devices and desktop does not appear to change.

What does “wjecf-fragment-cart-select-free-product” do? It is not in the wjecf style sheet?
    How can I remove it or tweak it?

Thankyoufor your help!

Tess

Soft79
    Keymaster

The class wjecf-fragment-cart-select-free-product is used in the JavaScript of older versions of our plugin. I see that you are using 2.5.3 of our plugin, I advise you to update to the newest version (3.0.5) of our plugin which handle things cleaner, it has better variations support and is 100% compatible with WooCommerce 3.x.

iamtess
    Participant

Hi, Sorry to be so green. How do I update the plugin? Where do I download the update from?
    Thankyou!!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Make sure the license details are entered at Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features.

Then, when you go to the plugins page of your store, it should display that a new version is available.

iamtess
    Participant

OK cool. It looks like our license is not active – I presume this means the last invoice was not paid? I can see the email for payment it was due July 2018 – am I am to pay that now or can you send me a new invoice?

Thankyou so much!!

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can extend your license here: https://www.soft79.nl/my-account/view-order/1675/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.