Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Product Coupon to ignore other Individual Use Coupons

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    me4
    Participant

Hi, I’d like to know if it’s possible to do the following:

– I have a store where I have multiple coupons. All of them are configured for individual use only.
    – There are products that come with a free gift (another product, purchasable). That means I need to create an auto-added coupon that will add that free gift to the cart…

The problem is: my customer can’t add that second free gift coupon, because all other coupons are for individual use.

I want to change that behaviour, so all free gift coupons can be used with a second individual coupon. I hope that makes sense. My store depends on that…

Best regards,
    Kenji.

me4
    Participant

To add: All free gift coupons should work together (so a customer could use an infinite number of free gift coupons, plus one normal individual use coupon).

Let’s say I add 3 different products to the cart, and each of them comes with a free gift. So I would see in my cart 3 products + 3 free gifts + I still could use one “individual use” coupon.

Thanks in advance.

Soft79
    Keymaster

This requires a developer to do some custom programming using the following filters:

woocommerce_apply_individual_use_coupon (must return an array with already applied coupons that may be kept)
    woocommerce_apply_with_individual_use_coupon (must return a boolean whether a coupon can be applied while there are individual use coupons in the cart)

me4
    Participant

Hi, thanks for your response. Is there a chance you guys can do that custom code for me? Perhaps as a mini-plugin (like described here: https://www.soft79.nl/documentation/wjecf/development/ ). If yes, please send me a quote to my email.

Best regards,
    Kenji.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.