Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Product Feature Only Working Part of the Time

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    monica
    Participant

We have a free gift with purchase set up using coupon pro and it’s working part of the time, but not all of the time. Just today alone, it’s worked 7 times and hasn’t worked 13 times. I cannot figure out why it’s not working all of the time. Please help!!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please explain ‘not working’. What are the coupon settings? Can you send me url + steps to reproduce it in your store?

monica
    Participant

https://www.mollyssuds.com/shop/
    The coupon code is an automatic code that should add a free glass spray bottle to any order over $75. (Founder19)
    Of the orders placed earlier today, some worked and others didn’t. Meaning the free glass bottle was not added to all qualifying orders. Ex. Order #118678, 118415, etc.

A few hours ago I made one minor change, I made it so that someone could use more than one coupon code on an order since all other existing codes shouldn’t work on sale prices (and currently our products are on sale). So far the last 2-3 qualifying orders have worked…..however….we don’t want anyone to get a discount on a product using a coupon code AND a free gift….which is why we had FOUNDER19 selected as not to stack coupon codes.

Soft79
    Keymaster

The orders that didn’t get the free items all had coupons applied with ‘Individual use only’ ticked?

monica
    Participant

Can you provide us guidance on how to preference which coupon code is applied to an order. In this case, the other coupon codes do not qualify for the orders (items in their order are on sale) therefore the coupon code should not have been applied to their order. I would have assumed that the FOUNDER19 coupon would have taken preference in those instances. Is there anything else we can do to apply preference on certain codes?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Use the coupon priority value. A higher value has precedence.

If the other coupon must not be applied at all when a sale item is in cart, you must change the discount type to ‘fixed cart discount’.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.