Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Product for any purchase

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    robertbdecker
    Participant

I am trying to add a free product for everyone who purchases anything on the site — a free sticker. There are no restrictions.

When I add this coupon, I get an error message that says: “Sorry, this product cannot be purchased.” and the free sticker is also not added to the cart.

I’ve followed your video, but it seems that the interface is out of date from the current version I have.

Can you please let me know what settings I need to select in order to achieve the desired result?

Thanks!

Rob.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Make sure the sticker is purchasble.

I.e. The product must be public/not private (it may be hidden though), must have a price and must be in stock.

robertbdecker
    Participant

Thanks!

Got it working.

Next question. I want the sticker to be applied to every purchase. There’s a good chance that people will be using a discount coupon for their order. For most of my coupons, I don’t allow them to use more than one coupon to prevent people from getting multiple discounts on a single order.

Is there a way to give the free sticker away even when someone is using a discount coupon without having to uncheck the Individual Use Only option for the other discount coupons?

Thanks and let me know!

Rob.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

our plugin can’t handle that, but you could try using this plugin for that: https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-coupon-exclusions/7721966

I have never tried that plugin, but it look like it handles your scenario.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.