Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Product Stuck in Cart

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    bondichic
    Participant

Hi,

My website is running a promotion where customers can get buy one get one free of 1 specific product. So when a customer add the products, another free product is automatically added which is fine. My problem is that when the customer deletes the product, the added free product remains in the cart and cannot be deleted either. Is there a way to also remove the free product when the customer removes the original product? Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

The free product should be removed automatically. Can you please try disabling Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features > High Performance mode? It might fix the issue.

If not, please send me an url with instructions to reproduce the issue.

bondichic
    Participant

I tried turning off the high-performance mode and it’s still not working. Also, the free product has now doubled (If a customer adds 1 product into the cart, it automatically adds 2 free products instead of 1).
    Sorry, are you talking about url to my website?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please also temporarily enable debug mode of the plugin, (it allows me to see more info by adding ?wjecf_log=1 toi the url)

bondichic
    Participant

The url is https://bondichic.com.au/zinc-ionised-blue-mountains-natural-spring-water-toner/?v=6cc98ba2045f
    The product that we are having a promotion for is Zinc Ionised Blue Mountains Natural Spring Water Toner.
    If you add that to the cart, you will see the errors.
    I’ve just enabled the debug mode. Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I wonder if it’s related to WPML. Do you have the option to temporarily disable it to see if it makes a difference? Unfortunately I have to call it a day now, it’s 00:30 here 🙂 I’ll check back in tomorrow.

bondichic
    Participant

We can’t turn off WPML as we have a Japanese version of the website and disabling means we will also lose our Japanese website.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I see what’s going on. You have both BOGO and a free product enabled. That’s why you always get one free item extra. Is the Zinc Ionised Blue Mountains Natural Spring Water Toner the only product that should receive BOGO? In that case:

– Remove the product from the ‘Free product‘-field on the Free Products-tab
    – Add the product to the ‘Products‘-field on the Usage Restrictions-tab.

bondichic
    Participant

Hi, all errors have been solved. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.