Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free product with a price limit

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    nicole.casadei1
    Participant

Hello, I am trying to configure a coupon that works in this way:
    if you spend € 89, you get one product free with a maximum price of € 39.

I used these rules:
    – Discount type: Fixed product discount
    – Coupon amount: € 39
    – Minimum spend: € 89
    – Limit discount to: Lowest priced product
    – BOGO matching product: Buy one or more of any of the matching products (see ‘Usage Restriction’-tab) and get one free. Check ‘Allow multiplication’ to get one free item for every matching item in the cart.

I succeded in configure the coupon but not the price limit of the free product.
    In fact, if in the cart there is no product with a price of € 39 or less, it simply goes to apply a discount in the cart of € 39, that is not the mechaninc of the promotion.

Can you help me?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I’m not sure it’s exactly what you want, but you can try this:

– Fixed product discount of € 39
    – Limit usage to X items: 1
    – Don’t use BOGO / Free product

nicole.casadei1
    Participant

Hello, I tryied your advise but it’s working in another way.

The configuration you suggested me, applies a discount of € 39 whenever the minimum spend of € 89 is reached.

What I have to do instead is to give a free product of a maximum price of € 39 whenever the minimum spent is reached.

Can you please help me with that?
    Thanks
    Nicole

Soft79
    Keymaster

I don’t understand your scenario. My suggestion will apply a maximum discount of € 39 on a single product. Please explain what you want giving an example.

nicole.casadei1
    Participant

The promotion works in this way: if you spend a minimum of € 89, you get for free a product that costs a maximum price of € 39.

For example: you buy two products: one costs € 49, the other costs € 49, so you reach the threshold of € 89. You can then add in the cart another product that costs a maximum price of € 39 and you get it for free.

Please tell me if anything is clearer now
    Thanks
    Nicole

Soft79
    Keymaster

That is not possible with our plugin.

nicole.casadei1
    Participant

Okay

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.