Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free products do not appear in cart

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anna
    Participant

Hey there,
    I have got a major problem, using your plugin.
    While the coupon requirements seem to work correctly, the free products are not added to the cart.
    Could you help me fixing this?
    Also I have got another little question:
    My customer want 25 percent more product for the coupon. At the moment this is solved by a combination of 8 euros minimum and “Allow multiplication of the free products”. It should give out the wanted free products, but not for a single package. The customer wants a free one for that as well.
    Can you think of a way to realize this with your plugin?

Best Regards

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Anna,

Question 1:
    could you please try with a default theme (twenty something, storefront) if the problem persists? Is the coupon itself being applied?

Question 2:
    In version 2.3.3 of the plugin, which is about to be released soon, I added two filters you can use to change the amount of free products / bogo products to be added. The filters are:

wjecf_bogo_product_amount_for_coupon( $quantity, $coupon )  // for BOGO products
    wjecf_free_product_amount_for_coupon( $quantity, $coupon )  // for FREE products

You can apply any logic to change the amount of free products to be added using these filters.

You can use API function WJECF_API()->get_quantity_of_matching_products( $coupon ) to retrieve the amount of matching products in the cart.

You can download 2.3.3-b5 (see your account page) to have this functionality already.

Anna
    Participant

Thank your very much for this reply!
    I will look into using a default theme on a backup, but it is not a really viable option, as we rely much on our current theme.
    The coupon itself is applied, yes, the culprit here is the cart.
    Our website is online under http://www.wachtigall.com, maybe you can think of an error source, reviewing it.

Do I get you right about the second one?
    It is a functionality to define the free products e.g. per min. spend-tick, right?
    The problem here for us would be, that we have got several quantities in different products – can I apply multiple filters for one coupon, so I can add 3 free products for products 1 and 1 free for product 2 at the same time?

Best Regards

Soft79
    Keymaster

No coupon seems to be applied when adding 8+ euros of products. Have you ticked the box ‘Auto Coupon’? please send me screenshots of the coupon settings.

Anna
    Participant

No, auto coupon is off. Please try kickstart25ontop as code.
    I will send you a screenshots as soon as possible.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please try with ‘allow multiplication’ disabled as well. Or if possible send me admin credentials (preferably to a staging environment) to admin at soft79.nl and I will take a look.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.