Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free Products Only once

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Steven Gauerke
    Participant

I have a coupon I set to give a discount and only apply 1 payment and also added free products. Does that mean they get the other products just for that 1 time? or is it always?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I don’t understand the question. What do you mean with ‘apply 1 payment’? Please clarify.

Steven Gauerke
    Participant

There’s an option when you choose a recurring product discount that says “apply to x payments” so if I do a 50% off coupon and set it to only apply to 1 payment, and I set some free products:

1) will it give the same free products each subscription term (every month in my case)
    2) will it only give the additional products FREE for x number of payments if I set that?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I’m not sure, we don’t use the subscriptions plugin ourself. Whenever the coupon applies the free product will be added to the cart. If the ‘apply to x payments’ prevents the coupon to be applied after x payments, the product will also not be applied. But you’d have to test this to be sure.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.