Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Free products only visible after cart page refresh

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    info78
    Participant

I contacted Woo.com yesterday thinking it was a WooCommerce issue, but I think it has to do with the plugin. Below is the contact with Woo.com (our website: kamadoexpress.nl):

If someone adds a BBQ of a certain amount into the cart, they get a free “starter pack” (“startpakket”). 6 free products then get added into the cart. But they don’t show up the first time the cart page loads…. They only show up after a reload of the cart page.

You can check yourself if you want by adding this product to the cart: https://kamadoexpress.nl/product/bastard-urban-xl-voordeelpakket/

You should see that the cart in the shop menu / header already says 7 products in cart, but if you go to the cart it only shows the BBQ. Then if you reload the page it shows the other products correctly.

If I go from the cart page to another page and then back to the cart, the products also won’t show up.. If I then reload the cart page the products will show up..

Woo.com reaction:
    I see. I recommend that you reach out to the plugin developers for further testing. It does seem that there is a bit of delay before the “function” kicks in so you have to reload for the browser to recognize the cookie.

Can you please look into this?

Soft79
    Keymaster

What are the coupon settings?

info78
    Participant
    Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you remove the excluded categories? The ‘BBQ Opruiming’-category seems to conflict somehow.

info78
    Participant

Thanks! I tested it by removing the BBQ Opruiming category and now it works as it should.

info78
    Participant

Hi, I have the same problem with another coupon now… I already removed the excluded categories but no success.

This is the URL to the coupon settings: https://ibb.co/album/PxPWq2

Soft79
    Keymaster

Could you please change the discount type to a percentage discount?

I suspect one of the free items is a discounted items and conflicts with the “Afgeprijsde artikelen uitsluiten”. A non-cart discount prevents this. I must admit this is strange behaviour, I will put this on our backlog and discuss if this needs a fix.

info78
    Participant

Thanks! That seemed to be the issue.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.