Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wendy1
    Participant

Hello,
    I have my woocommerce with WPML plugin. Which allows for multilanguage sites. Your plugin claims to be compatible with WPML. But when I set a coupon with a free product. It will always add the product in the same language, instead of showing the corresponding other language version.

I.e I set up a coupon with a free product (I search the product and I select the english version for instance in the admin setup).
    then when I use the coupon, it works, it adds the product in english. But when I go on the french version of my website, I use the coupon but it will still add the englisch product instead of the french translation.

Thank you for getting back to me!
    W

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Wendy,

I need to check this. I’ll come back to you…

contact4
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve same the problem here: if customer changes his language, the free product is still displayed in the default language.

My hotfix (it works for me but it’s not fully tested):

In includes/pro/WJECF_Pro_Free_Products/WJECF_Pro_Free_Products.php, I add the following lines at the beginning of “set_free_product_amount_in_cart” function:

$product_id = apply_filters( 'wjecf_get_product_ids', $product_id );
    $product_id = $product_id[0]; 

It forces to use the WPML plugin.

Soft79 > could you check this? Thanks a lot

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for pointing it out, but it might not work in all cases. I have a probable fix involving this filter, but can’t test it currently. I’ll get back to this soon.

Soft79
    Keymaster

This is taking a bit longer than expected. I’m in contact with the developers of WPML to test it in combination with the newest version of WPML.

contact4
    Participant

Thank you for the news

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, I uploaded 2.5.5-dev to soft79.nl which should fix the issue. Please download it from your account page.

If you purchased through envato, please request the 2.5.5-dev version by sending me an email, including your purchase code, to admin at soft79.nl.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.