Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VickNick
    Participant

Hi – I have Woocommerce set to only allow free shipping to US locations with a coupon. And added a coupon for free shipping for certain products. The coupon applies for the products properly, but applies to any location, not just to the US.
    I need this coupon to only apply to the U.S.. And another coupon to apply to both the US and Canada, but only for people who order a certain quantity of a product. (i/e 10 lbs of X formula)

Do you have any suggestions?
    Thanks!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Does the US Shipping have it’s own shipping method? Or are US and other countries combined in a single shipping method?

VickNick
    Participant

US is flat rate, Canada is USPS. Thanks for taking the time to check on this! 🙂

Soft79
    Keymaster

Try this for your first use case:

– Open Free Shipping WooCommerce Settings page.
    – Set Method availability to Specific Countries.
    – Set the specific country to your use case (US only)
    – In the coupon, don’t limit to any shipping method, just check the ‘Allow free shipping’ box

The second use case should work if you limit the coupon to the US/Canada shipping methods

VickNick
    Participant

Hi – that’s actually the way I was doing it already. I re-did it from scratch using the above, and it still provides free shipping to any order, regardless of source. Any ideas?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Completely ignoring (or even disabling) my plugin, does WooCommerce allow free shipping to other countries as well with your free shipping coupon? If so, then it’s a WooCommerce issue.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.