Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Give away free products PROBLEM

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hello9
    Participant

Hello.

I have setup a coupon code to give away free products. The free product has a flavour variation that customer gets to choose.

When customer is checking out and enter the code, it prompts them to choose flavour (works fine) BUT, after they choose flavour and it adds to cart, the free product adds but doesn’t show the flavour they chose, therefore it doesn’t show on the order.

How can I get the flavour showing on the order?

You can test it by doing the following:

1 – go here: https://harmonizedhemp.com/product/b-h-o-shatter/?attribute_pa_grams=28-grams&attribute_pa_strain=agent-orange-hybrid
    2 – add at least $200 worth of product to your cart (choose 28grams and any strain)
    3 – go to cart page and enter promo code choco-budz
    4 – choose your flavour
    5 – watch the product add to the cart but not show the flavour you chose.

thanks for any help on this!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please enter your license details on the settings page of the plugin and update to 3.1.0. Does the issue still occur then?

hello9
    Participant

I entered license key but no option to update?

Soft79
    Keymaster

*Ups* 3.1.0 was not yet available on the update server. It is now.

Do the variations of the product have their own SKU / Variation ID? This is required. Please go to the edit page of the products and click the variations-tab. There should be a variation for every flavour. Not a single entry with ‘Any flavour’.

hello9
    Participant

update didn’t fix anything but I suspect it’s because our variation is setup with ‘any flavour’. the flavours change almost daily so having to create specific variation for each flavour is not a viable solution for us. is there any other work arounds?

Soft79
    Keymaster

No, unfortunately there is no other solution.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.