Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO group products for a discount

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jane Christensen
    Participant

Hello again!

I have 3 different products I want to group together for a certain price. I chose “fixed cart discount” and put the amount of the coupon, but if they add 2 of each product, or 3 of each etc. I want the amount of that coupon to keep increasing. So if they buy 1 of each, $23 off, if they buy 2 of each, $46 off etc. If I choose “fixed cart discount” i dont get the “every nth item” option. Is there a way around this or another way to do this?

thanks!

Soft79
    Keymaster

You need to use a fixed product discount for that.

Jane Christensen
    Participant

Ok. I only want the discount to be applied when all 3 products are in the cart, do I need to make the minimum 3? They are all different prices so I can’t add a universal product discount.

Jane Christensen
    Participant

oh nevermind, i think I got it!

Jane Christensen
    Participant

OK so I changed it to “and” so it works when all 3 products and then the discount is applied. If I add an additional 1/3 products i do NOT want the discount applied, what settings does that need to be on to make that happen?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you please share an image of a cart explaining the issue? You can send it to: admin at soft79.nl.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.