Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO How To do Percentage Discount on Certain Products

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heidi Maskelyne
    Participant

How To do Percentage Discount on Certain Products in cart

Only percentage options i have is:
    cart percentage
    recurring product percentage

and only product option i have is “fixed product discount”

so how do i do a “percentage product discount” ??

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

Normally in WooCommerce the options ‘Percentage discount’, ‘Fixed cart discount’ and ‘Fixed product discount’ are available as discount types (WooCommerce > Coupons > your coupon > > General) .

If that’s not the case there must be a plugin activated that changes these options.

Heidi Maskelyne
    Participant

yes these are the options i have but i only want percentage discount on certain products

Options I Have:

if i have multiple different items in cart the whole cart is discount not just the products its allowed on

if i do percentage discount and exclude the only item its not allowed to discount then if the user adds that to the cart the coupon errors and does not apply unless user removes item from cart.

does this mean i have to add “allowed Categories” ? instead of exclude categories ?

Soft79
    Keymaster

If you tick ‘exclude sale items’ then these will be excluded. If that’s not the case, please:

1. Temporarily enable Settings > Extended Coupon Features > Debug mode
    2. Download ‘coupon data as json’ from the Miscellaneous tab of the coupon and paste it here or use https://pastebin.com/

Soft79
    Keymaster

…WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing-plugin caused this…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.