Repository Forums Support Expiry dates for WooCommerce PRO How to hook(?) expiration data?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Soonchan Kwon
    Participant

*hook = I am not sure this is right word for this.

On our website, we are using “PDF-Packing Slips” plugin to prepare and package the orders.

And we want to show expiration date also on that packing slip to avoid problem with customer.

https://docs.wpovernight.com/woocommerce-pdf-invoices-packing-slips/using-the-customizer/

This is manual for the customizer, but because i am not a developer, so it is not clear what code i need to use.

As i see, expiration date is not tag / meta / category. It is in taxonomy class. Isn’t it?

Soft79
    Keymaster

If ‘Display expiry date on order confirmation’ is enabled for the expiry rule at the moment of purchase, this should be displayed in the packing slip automatically.

1. Please make sure WP-Admin > Products > Expiry Rules > expiry rule > ‘Display expiry date on the order confirmation’ is enabled
    2. Configure a product so it has an expiry date
    3. Add the product to the cart and place an order
    4. Check the package slip.

Does it display on the packing slip now?
    Does it display in the order confirmation email?

Soonchan Kwon
    Participant

The setting was already on. So it is possible to see expiration date in cart / checkout page, Email.

But,,, I can’t see expiration date in packing slip.

If you want screenshot, i can send it by Email to you.

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can send it to admin (at) soft79.nl

Soft79
    Keymaster

Did you try it with the default template of the Packing Slip plugin?

Soonchan Kwon
    Participant

No, We are using Premium Simple Template ( so not default one )

Soft79
    Keymaster

We stopped using the PRO version, so I’m not sure. In the FREE version it works out of the box. Can you enable Product Attributes or Item Meta in the PRO version somehow?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.