Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Invalid response block from server

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Szilvia
    Participant

Hello,

We are running plugin version 2.5.3 and WooCommerce 3.1 with WordPress 4.8.
    In the log we started to get a lot of these since we updated to WC3 and v2.5.3:

ERROR pre_set_site_transient_update_plugins WJECF_Pro_Admin_Auto_Update::action_pre_set_site_transient_update_plugins Invalid response block from server

What is it? Is it a minor issue or something we should fix somehow?

Thanks in advance,
    Szilvia

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

yes, i’ve also seen it. It is an invalid response from the auto update server. it’s not something that needs to be fixed immediately, but I’ll look into it.

Szilvia
    Participant

Hello,

I have just updated from 2.5.5.1 to 2.6.0.2

“Invalid response block from server” errors are back. This time we get lots and lots of:
    [16-Dec-2017 12:27:54 UTC] WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features error: Invalid response block from server

I tried to google but could not come up with too much. Maybe this is related?
    https://wordpress.org/support/topic/invalid-response-cannot-render-graph/
    also
    “There isn’t a code, dos2unix is a tool which will help converting the files to unix format. It’s a command line tool.”

Is it possible that this is a result of you using Windows line breaks?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Actually the response is fine, the warning is logged while it shouldn’t. I will fix this in the next release.

Szilvia
    Participant

Thanx in advance!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.