Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Lowest priced item not being deducted from cart

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dzerr19
    Participant

I have an instance where the coupon isn’t deducting the lowest price if multiple products from the same category are added to the cart. It’s taking it from the last line of the cart, instead of the lowest price.

Example shown here:
    http://www.premierdentalco.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/cart-example.pdf

The first line and last line are from the same product category. The cart should be deducting $51.15 for the coupon labeled soloq1j, not $66.45. The middle line is for another product category and the coupon tsq1j applies to that line perfectly. This is the first time running into this but we’re trying a new program and we want to make sure it takes the lowest priced item. Any advice?

Soft79
    Keymaster

What are the settings of the soloq1j coupon?

dzerr19
    Participant

Percentage discount – 100%
    Restricted to that product category with a min. qty. of 3 matching products and a min. subtotal of $150 in matching products
    Allow discount on cart with excluded items is checked
    Usage limit set to 1 item
    Limit discount to Every nth item

Soft79
    Keymaster

Shouldn’t you use Limit discount to: “Lowest Priced Product” for your use case?

dzerr19
    Participant

That worked. I think we had different conditions as we worked through it and it didn’t even dawn on me to change the discount limit there. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.