Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Matching products AND Products (not OR)

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    AbrazoTango
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to link a coupon to the presence in the basket of 2 products. To obtain this, I selected the 2 products in the “usage restriction” tab and checked the check box on “Matching products AND Products (not OR)”.

In fact the coupon is not applied even if the 2 products are in the basket.

Any chance to correct this small bug (but important for us)?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hola AbrazoTango,

can you please send me screenshots of the coupon settings?

Are you sure you have selected ‘Auto Coupon’?

AbrazoTango
    Participant

Hi,

Yes I selected “auto coupon”.

(the website is not public yet).

Just setup 2 products in your “usage restriction” and check box on “Matching products AND Products (not OR)”. The auto coupon is not applied…

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

are the products variable products by any chance? Does the coupon work if you don’t select AND?

Can I debug the issue on your environment? I’m not able to reproduce it here.

AbrazoTango
    Participant

Hi,

The coupon works with no “AND”. In that case, with one of the 2 products, or both, the coupon is applied once.

This became critical for us because we plan to open our shop the 1st of January.

I tried to understand your code and I don’t understand why “variation_id” is used to compare all products in the cart (and seems to rempace the “product_id”?

//Test if ALL products are in the cart (if AND-operator selected in stead of the default OR)
    $products_and = get_post_meta( $coupon->id, ‘_wjecf_products_and’, true ) == ‘yes’;
    if ( $products_and && sizeof( $coupon->product_ids ) > 1 ) { // We use > 1, because if size == 1, ‘AND’ makes no difference
    //Get array of all cart product and variation ids
    $cart_item_ids = array();
    foreach( WC()->cart->get_cart() as $cart_item_key => $cart_item ) {
    $cart_item_ids[] = $cart_item[‘product_id’];
    $cart_item_ids[] = $cart_item[‘variation_id’];
    }
    //check if every single product is in the cart
    foreach( $coupon->product_ids as $product_id ) {
    if ( ! in_array( $product_id, $cart_item_ids ) ) {
    return false;
    }
    }
    }

AbrazoTango
    Participant

PS : I’m using WPML to manage our website in multiple languages. This could be the reason of the issue…???

Each product are dupplicated by WPML for each language.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, WPML is te issue then. Currently I don’t have a WPML test environment. Could you please send me a zip with the WPML plugins you are using (WPML, String translations, WPML for WooCommerce etc…) and I will take a look.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I just sent you a snippet that should fix the issue with WPML. Please let me know if it works and I will implement it in the next release.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.