Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Min order quantity and free product

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Natasha Solley
    Participant

Hi there

yes I have. I have tried with selecting”BOGO matching products” and that just adds 1 x extra product to the cart – even if I have 6 items in the cart. And if I select “Allow multiplication of the free products” it ends up with 6 products – so that isn’t right either.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can I take a look? Please send credentials to admin at soft79.nl

Natasha Solley
    Participant

Sorry Im not sure I understand what you re asking for? Did you want admin log in?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes please, then I can take a look what’s wrong.

Natasha Solley
    Participant

I have emailed you with this info 🙂

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

I see, for bogo the filter didn’t apply. I changed this on your setup. This change will be in 2.3.3-b3.

Natasha Solley
    Participant

yay it works – thank you 🙂

I need to know exactly what you changed though as I need to transfer this over onto our live site – that was just on our testing site.

Soft79
    Keymaster

just copy the wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-apply-coupons-pro/includes/wjecf-pro-free-products.php to your live site (assuming 2.3.3-b2 is already on the live site, otherwise copy the whole plugin).

Soft79
    Keymaster

Once the new version is released, you might need to make a change in functions.php because for BOGO I will probably create it’s own filter (wjecf_bogo_product_amount_for_coupon) instead of using wjecf_free_product_amount_for_coupon.

If I don’t forget I will tell you about this at release, otherwise please keep this in mind. The plugin won’t update automatically so don’t worry about that…

Natasha Solley
    Participant

OK excellent will do thanks. Can your plugin be updated from inside of wordpress?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Unfortunately not (yet?).

Natasha Solley
    Participant

Ok. Hopefully soon 🙂 How do we know when an update is available then?

Soft79
    Keymaster

You won’t, not without manually checking soft79.nl. I’m looking into this, though.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Natasha, 2.3.3 is out. Unlike the beta you are using, there are two filters you can hook to:

wjecf_bogo_product_amount_for_coupon( $quantity, $coupon )
    wjecf_free_product_amount_for_coupon( $quantity, $coupon )

So if you’re using the script for BOGO, make sure you hook to the wjecf_bogo_product_amount_for_coupon instead of wjecf_free_product_amount_for_coupon.

Natasha Solley
    Participant

Hi there

Wonderful great news about the update.

Will this update allow for the option I wanted without having to add a new hook each time. Eg if they purchased min of 12 of item x they would receive 12 free of item y. and then multiplications eg buy 24 of item x and get 24 free of item y. Or do I need to create a hook each time I want to do a new one of these?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.