Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Multiple Coupons for different product categories use at same time in cart

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jim Higginbotham
    Participant

Disregard this post … I figured out what I did wrong. I needed to check the box for Discount on Cart with Excluded Items. I also had an error on my gift card coupon and had 100 in the minimum spend instead of 100 in minimum subtotal of matching products. Everything works great now!

I am trying to do the following for 3 different product categories using coupons: Buy $100 in Gift Cards and receive a $20 gift card free (auto apply), 10% off coupon for any Event item (painting classes), buy 3 pack Wine and get 10% discount on the 3 bottles of wine, buy 6 pack wine and get 15% discount on the 6 bottles of wine, and buy a case of wine (12 pack) and get a 20% discount on the 12 bottles. We have 11 varieties of wine one can choose from. I created 5 different coupons trying to implement this. Things works fine if only one product category is in the cart at one time but does not work correctly when you mix product categories.

So within the cart, I would like for the customer to use the various coupons for the varies items in the cart that pertain to the specific coupons. However, when I implemented the above, wine sales contributed to extra gift cards being awarded. Currently, I have checked to only allow one coupon to be used per order. Also, excluding product categories in the cart did not work either.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Great! Thanks for the feedback.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.