Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO multiple coupons is changing cart total to zero

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tyson O’Steen
    Participant

I have two coupons setup on my site. (jumplinecoffee.com)

one of them gives the customer a free shirt when they sign up for a subscription. It is auto-applied and works fine

The other gives the user a free mug if they spend $50 or more. (code:freemug) This seems to work fine when it is applied by itself.

However, if the user is signing up for a subscription AND wants to use the free mug coupon then it has issues. It says the coupon is invalid. But the worst part is that is changes the total of all non subscription items to ZERO! So it is basically giving everything away for free when they apply that coupon.

Thanks,

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please temporarily enable Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features > Debug mode. It allows me to see coupon settings using ?wjecf_dump=code

Tyson O’Steen
    Participant

Okay done

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you try setting the mug coupon type to ‘Recurring % discount’ or ‘sign up fee % discount’ with a value of 0?

In another thread this seemed to fix the issue…

Tyson O’Steen
    Participant

Alright, I tried all of them.

Doesn’t work at all even by itself with:

Recurring discount
    Recurring % discount

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hmm too bad. I need to find out the internals of the Subscriptions plugin and see if there’s a fix for this. Will probably take some time.

Tyson O’Steen
    Participant

Okay thank you. Is a refund an option if we can’t find a fix?

I really like this plugin and how it offers the options for the user to select the free gift with variables. But I cant use it if that error is going to allow people to place orders for items at no charge.

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

I’m performing some tests on your site; but currently it looks like it works fine. Or am I missing something?

See https://imgur.com/a/emX6Khk

The only issue is that the free shirt coupon appears in both the signup and recurring total. I think changing the coupon type to “sign up fee % discount” fixes this.

Tyson O’Steen
    Participant

Thanks for looking into it more. I have the shirt setup so it is only added for the first billing cycle.

I see that it works if the user has only that subscription item in their cart. But here is what happens if the user adds a non subscription item .

https://imgur.com/a/5TjXFA2

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.