Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO No mention of coupon code in order email

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maximilian Eisl
    Participant

Hi,
    the coupon code with free product works like a charm, but the coupon code does not get mentioned in the order email, how can i add this? The free product is shown, but when my client has lots of orders they might overlook it – they have to enter the order in a separate invoicing software.
    Thanks in advance.
    Max

Soft79
    Keymaster

You could enter a description in the coupon field. Otherwise it must be done programmatically.

kiem
    Participant

I have the same request. I try adding the description in the coupon description field. The description appears in the checkout page but not in the order confirmation page and not in the order summary email. How can I do this via scripting? Do you have any guidance on this?

Thanks,

Kiem

Soft79
    Keymaster

Sorry, I assumed that WooCommerce placed the coupon details in the confirmation email. I just checked, but it just displays : “Discount: $ x.xx”

You can override this programmatically by using the filter “woocommerce_get_order_item_totals”, see includes/abstracts/abstract-wc-order.php .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.