Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Plugin does not allow cart discount to applied based on quantity

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    scott5
    Participant

On the wordpress link for your free version of this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/) it states the following under features:

(PRO) Allow a cart discount to be applied based on quantity / subtotal of matching products

Unfortunately, I was caught out by the ambiguity of that line, as there is no option to do this, only an option to apply free products based on a quantity that get added automatically.

My requirements are that for every Product-A && Product-B in my cart, give a $5 (the cost of Product-B) discount. It needs to be added as a discount, and not a free product, as the user is given a seperate option to add the product so that custom product addons can be captured from the single-product screen.

Please refund me for this soonest.

Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

I should have visited this forum before purchasing this plugin.

It happened the same for me, but in my case I understood that for every X products it would increment a X discount until reached the maximum number. It does not do that. The statement is ambiguous and does not do what it says it does.

I’m going to require a refund as well…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.