Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Plugin does not work as advertised

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

On the plugin product page, it states:

Example: Every 3rd item 50% off
    The option ‘Limit discount to:’ offers a wide range of discounting options. This example shows you how to apply a 50% discount to every 3rd item in the cart:

• Create a coupon with Discount type ‘Percentage discount’ coupon with a discount value of 50%
    • Set ‘Minimum amount of matching products’ to 3
    • Set ‘Limit discount to’ to ‘Every nth item’
    • Optionally check the box ‘Auto coupon’ if the discount must be applied without the use of a coupon code.

While configuring my coupon I was able to set everything up, but after adding products to cart, it didn’t increment the discount as expected. Because of the ambiguity of the text (every 3rd item in the cart) I thought it would increment the value of the discount.

I bought this plugin for this sole purpose, nothing more. This means the plugin is completely useless for me.

I want a refund as I won’t be using this plugin.

Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Actually the discount should increase for every 3 items in the cart (3, 6, 9, etc…)

Please send a screenshot to a cart where the discount is not as expected. Alternatively send me the steps to see the issue in your store.

Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

How can I send you the steps and the cart screenshot? Can I respond directly to this e-mail?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Yes, to admin@…

Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

Well, I figured I would need to add the images to an external source…

Here they are: https://imgur.com/a/jELbLxe

As you can see, I setup a 5% discount every 1 product until 3 products (which by the way I wanted to allow the customer to add more products, but only allow a maximum discount of 15%, which again is not possible, so it’s useless for me).

I’ve tested this throughly, with different web browsers and also a staging environment, and the results are the same.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Ok, so this is NOT what you want?

3 items in cart: 1 item discounted
    6 items in cart: 2 items discounted
    Etc…?

If not, we will perform the refund.

Jos

Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

No, I want to increase the discount by 5% at each added product until it reaches 15% of discount.

It’s not doing that. =/

Soft79
    Keymaster

No, unfortunately that’s not the advertised behaviour. Refund has been processed.

Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

I’v added a detail of the rules that are not applying:

https://imgur.com/c3vh05F

https://imgur.com/tM6nssH

Priscilla Whitaker
    Participant

Ok, than you very much.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.