Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

HI

I have just purchased your plugin looking forward to using all the feeatures.

Here is a chat between Us i cant get it to work.
    ********************************************************************************
    Hi,

attached a plugin you can use for the randomization. In combination with WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features you can achieve your goal.

1) Rename attachment to weekly-promo.php

2) Place in wp-contents/plugins folder and enable the plugin through wp-admin

3) Create a category with slug ‘weekly-promo’ or change the slug in the .php file

4) Log in as administrator and go to http://www.yoursite…/?reset_randomize=1

Randomization should be working now! In the admin you will see the notice when the next randomization shall take place. Every time you use ?reset_randomize=1 the products will be randomized. Automatic scheduling takes place every saturday 00:00 (you can change that).

good luck!

I renamed weekly-promo.php

uploaded to plugins folder and activated.

created category slug weekly-promo.

and ran the randomization.

No products appear in the catgegory.

As I mentioned earlier I would like the plugin to choose randomly once a week 10 products randomly and give them a 10% discount price. how can I do this.

Thanks

hi

I have now added some products to the category weekly promo.

when i randimize like this https://evenshtia.com/wp-admin/?reset_randomize=1

the products in the catgeory dont change

Soft79
    Keymaster

Do you see the “Next randomize: 2016-xx-xx. Use wp-admin?reset_randomize=1 to execute randomize now.” notice in your admin interface?

Please send me shop manager account login to my email address and I will take a look.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.