Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Polylang Pro compatiblity/issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adrian Rodriguez
    Participant

Hello guys,

I’ve purchased your woocommerce extended coupon features pro and I love it but I’ve got a website using Polylang Pro to manage the languages and I’m running into an issue with your plugin; I have a bit of a guess that the issue is because of an incompatibility with Polylang.

Let me explain:

I created an automatic coupon code that gives a free flashlight ( product ) free with every order.

Once I’m in the cart I can see the free product but when I change to another language it duplicates the free product but with full price.

So I end having :
    – the product I added to the cart
    – the free product
    – the free product with normal price

and every time I change the language it keeps free products to the cart

any ideas on this ?, please help.

Regards,
    Adrian

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, officially we don’t support the Polylang plugin, but looking at it’s source code there might be a way. I noticed there’s a WPML compatibility mode. Please try this, if you’re comfortable adjusting a bit of php:

1) Enable Polylang’s WPML Compatibility (I don’t know if you need to enable this manually)
    2) Open wp-content/plugins/woocommmerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/plugins/WJECF_WPML.php
    3) find the following line #23:
    if ( isset( $sitepress ) ) {
    and replace it with:
    if ( true || isset( $sitepress ) ) {
    4) Save & test…

Please note that I haven’t tested this, since we don’t have Polylang installed. Please let me know if this works and I might add a tweak to the next release so it will work out-of-the-box.

Adrian Rodriguez
    Participant

Hello guys,

Thanks for that, unfortunately it didn’t solve the isuee.

It adds the free product but at the moment I change the language then it becomes a normal product ( full price and customer can select the quantity ).

I need this fixed, it’s important.

How can we do it ? what would you need

Thanks,
    Adrian

Soft79
    Keymaster

I can take a look if there’s an easy way out. I’ll send you an email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.