Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Pricing tiers for % discount cart subtotal help

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Leland Zaremba
    Participant

I have created 3 pricing tier coupons using selection of products, min/max cart subtotals, automatically apply and coupon priority setting. It looks like things work if the customer adds products to the cart. How do I make the rules refresh if products are removed before checkout. It appears the lower tier discounts are not re-applied if the cart total is lowered after initially adding products. Is there a way to force rules refresh when cart subtotal is reduced? The current coupon is removed if it no longer meets the rules BUT the lower tier coupon isn’t automatically applied. Is that due to the priority setting?

Customer adds $50 to cart – tier 1 20% discount
    Customer adds another $50 to cart – tier 2 25% discount (previous discount removed)
    so far so good…
    Customer removes $50 from cart – tier 2 removed, tier 1 not applied.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please send url + steps to reproduce this on your site.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

No problem: https://hushandhush.com

1. Go to shop and add any product. Then add another product. That will trigger the auto coupon discounts correctly.

2. Remove a product from the cart. That will correctly remove disqualified coupon BUT it will not re-add the lower tier discount.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please update to the newest version and try again. Version 3.1.1 had a fix for this issue.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Oh great! Will do that now.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Also please remove the ‘%’-character from the coupon codes, just in case…

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

Updated plugin to latest version. Removed % symbols. What I see now:

Customer adds $65 to cart. Tier 2 20% discount applied
    Customer adds another $65 to cart. Tier 3 25% discount applied (previous discount removed)
    so far so good…
    Customer removes $65 from cart. Tier 3 removed. Tier 2 not applied. Cart forced update (change shipping selector, etc). Tier 2 discount applied.

I’m seeing that only 1 action happens per cart update. Either it automatically adds the matching price range coupon or it removes a coupon but then requires another cart update to activate the coupon that matches the applicable price range.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you try disabling ‘performance mode’ of our plugin and test again? If the issue persist please send your WC System Status Report and enable our plugin’s debug mode.

Leland Zaremba
    Participant

This solved it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.