Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Restriction AND product

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Soft79
    Keymaster

For now this is a quick fix:

In the file wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/includes/plugins/WJECF_WPML.php find the following (around line 25):

add_filter( 'wjecf_get_product_id', array( $this, 'filter_get_product_id' ), 10 );
    	add_filter( 'wjecf_get_product_ids', array( $this, 'filter_get_product_ids' ), 10 );
    	add_filter( 'woocommerce_coupon_get_description', array( $this, 'filter_get_coupon_description' ), 10, 2 );

and replace with:

add_filter( 'wjecf_get_product_id', array( $this, 'filter_get_product_id' ), 10 );
    	add_filter( 'wjecf_get_product_ids', array( $this, 'filter_get_product_ids' ), 10 );
    	add_filter( 'wjecf_get_product_cat_id', array( $this, 'filter_get_product_cat_id' ), 10 );
    	add_filter( 'wjecf_get_product_cat_ids', array( $this, 'filter_get_product_cat_ids' ), 10 );
    	add_filter( 'woocommerce_coupon_get_description', array( $this, 'filter_get_coupon_description' ), 10, 2 );

That should work, but changing language while a coupon is in the cart might invalidate the coupon.

I need to investigate further, but it might take a while.

pere
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve tested that and didn’t work.

I have 3 coupons:

1- If I put in the cart 2 pieces of product (condition OR) category A I get discount (Works)
    2- If I put in the cart 2 pieces of product (condition OR) category B I get discount (Works)
    3- If I put in the cart 2 pieces of product (condition OR) category A and B I get both discount (Works)
    4- If I put in the cart 1 piece of product category A (condition AND) and B I get nothing (don’t work)

Hope it helps…

Soft79
    Keymaster

You deleted the coupons. Please send me a coupon code with AND restriction to test with.

pere
    Participant

You have pack 99 (the one with (AND) . and buy 2 yin yan / buy 2 karma (OR)

Soft79
    Keymaster

It doesn’t look like you’ve applied the patch. Are you sure you saved it correctly?

pere
    Participant

Hi!

I didn’t apply in coupon PRO I made it in the main plugin, know it works but there’s something wrong U_U

I mean, the discount works, but not as spected.

I have one discount that if 1 product of CAT A an 1 of CAT B is in the cart, it applies de discount. (this is what you have solved now 🙂

I have another discount that if you have 2 products of CAT A you get a discount.

Another that if you have 2 product of CAT B you get a discount.

But I can’t have all of them at a time, and I need them to be compatible with other coupons. So now, if someone have 2 products of CAT A and 1 of CAT B, I get doubled discounted, for 1 (A) + 1 (B) and 2 (A).

Well to avoid that I made the following.

Coupon pack 99: If 1 product of CAT A an 1 of CAT B is in the cart, apply coupon.
    Coupon 2 Karma: If 2 product of CAT A (AND) 1 product of CAT B IS NOT (excluded), apply coupon.
    Coupon 2 Yin Yan: If 2 product of CAT B (AND) 1 product of CAT A IS NOT (excluded), apply coupon.

But I’m getting all aplied anyway…

I leave you some screens:

https://imgur.com/a/R48Cl7Y

pere
    Participant

I just deactivated Pack 99, to avoid orders with soo much discount. You can test with other 2

Soft79
    Keymaster

Change discount types to cart discount.

You can delete the FREE plugin.

pere
    Participant

Hi!

Now it seems to work! But is there anyway to do that with percentage? Because i work with multicurrency.

Many thank’s again!

Soft79
    Keymaster

The following snippet restores the ‘Cart Percent Discount’ which unfortunately was removed from WooCommerce in version 3.0.

add_filter( 'woocommerce_cart_coupon_types', function ( $coupon_types ) {
      if ( ! in_array( 'percent_cart', $coupon_types ) ) $coupon_types[] = 'percent_cart';
      return $coupon_types;
    }, 10, 1 );

add_filter( 'woocommerce_coupon_discount_types', function ( $coupon_discount_types ) {
      $coupon_discount_types['percent_cart'] = __( 'Percentage cart discount', 'your-language-domain' );
      $coupon_discount_types['percent'] = __( 'Percentage product discount', 'your-language-domain' );
      return $coupon_discount_types;
    }, 10, 1 );

add_filter( 'woocommerce_coupon_get_discount_amount', function( $discount_amount, $discounting_amount, $cart_item, $single, $coupon ) {
      if ( $coupon->is_type( 'percent_cart' ) ) {
        $discount = (float) $coupon->get_amount() * ( $discounting_amount / 100 );
        $discount_amount = round( min( $discount, $discounting_amount ), wc_get_rounding_precision() );
      }
      return $discount_amount;
    }, 10, 5 );

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.