Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Scheduled coupon for future date not working

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James Cork
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve scheduled a coupon to go live in the future for example even for 5 mins or 10 mins into the future it is not going live. It just stays scheduled even after the scheduled time is exceeded. Need a fix for this.

Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

What message do you get if you try to apply that coupon to the cart?

James Cork
    Participant

Coupon not found

Soft79
    Keymaster

I suspect it’s a timezone issue. Try setting different scheduled times (now -1 hour, now -2 hour etc…) until it works.

James Cork
    Participant

Definitely not the time zone. The website’s timezone is PST and when the time goes past the scheduled time, it doesn’t go live. If I open the coupon and click the update button without changing anything it goes live. So basically the scheduled time is not getting triggered. That is what I suspect.

I am sure of it because I tried to schedule 5 mins ahead but still after 5 mins or even 10 mins it is not going live. It only goes live when I go inside and click update manually without changing the scheduled time.

Soft79
    Keymaster

That’s unfortunate. The scheduling is handled by WordPress itself, it’s the same as scheduling a post. Do you have caching plugins active maybe?

James Cork
    Participant

Yes, it seems like posts are also not getting scheduled automatically, it’s getting missed. But there is no caching plugin, I’ve completely tested. Is there any way you can help me fix this, please?

Soft79
    Keymaster
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.