Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO shipping costs of delivery methods

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Remy Balbin
    Participant

Hello,
    I use three methods to send my products.

For one of its methods (mondial relay), I would like to create a coupon for free shipping costs from 60 € of purchase.

I can’t do it. The coupon appears but the shipping costs are recorded.

How to do?

Soft79
    Keymaster

How did you configure the coupon and free shipping method?

Remy Balbin
    Participant

On woocommerce in shipping for France I add a method -free delivery via mondial relay-. For this method I choose: – free shipping requires a free shipping code ‘. I activate the method

After on woocommerce in promotional code, I add the code “delivery”.
    The settings of the “delivery” code:
    -General> fixed basket discount + Allow free shipping: yes
    -Restriction of use> minimum expenditure of 60 €
    -Checkout, shipping methods: Mondial relay

I have tried everything, nothing works.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Once you apply the coupon the ‘free delivery via mondial relay’ should appear in the available shipping methods. Can you confirm this?

You need to remove ‘Mondial relay’ from the coupon shipping methods, otherwise the coupon will invalidate immideately when the free shipping method is selected.

Remy Balbin
    Participant

Yes, in fact, free delivery appears. But I still have one problem doing things this way. Mondial relay is a company that does not deliver customers to their homes. Mondial Relay delivers parcels to businesses. People will collect the packages from these businesses. And there, people cannot choose or collect their packages.

Is there a solution in your opinion?

Soft79
    Keymaster

A solution for what?

Remy Balbin
    Participant

I understood your solution. But the concern is that what I use does not require you to have your plugin. Am I wrong? I think I was wrong when I bought it.

Soft79
    Keymaster

You need our plugin if you want this free shipping method to become available automatically when cart contents exceed $ 60.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.