Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Shipping Method doesnt work

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Participant

Hi, I am trying to make a coupon that is only usable for users using “advanced shipping” delivery options.

Currently I have it like this https://gyazo.com/4a455f4335b7a6a06de14c1a02b13e2d but whenever i try to order using the coupon with the “advanced shipping” delivery option selected, it says this https://gyazo.com/e653102df4a990241d70803368f5a0c3

I understand that advanced shipping is not a default woocommerce shipping method but is it possible to do so?

Thanks

Soft79
    Keymaster

What shipping plugin do you use?

Admin
    Participant

Hey There, I am currently using Advanced Shipping Method.

The plugin works when I do normal Shipping but just this Advanced Shipping does not work.

Soft79
    Keymaster

What plugin? There’s several ‘advanced shipping’ plugins…

Admin
    Participant
    Soft79
    Keymaster

I tried to checkout but no shipping methods appear and I can only choose Australian provinces… (on mobile)

I’ve seen some plugins adding suffixes to shipping methods, i.e. advanced_shipping_2 and in that case our plugin doesn’t recognize the method anymore. Does limiting certain shipping zones help in your case? v3.1.4 of our plugin allows including/excluding shipping zones.

The next release (3.2.0 probably) will have some more improvements around shipping methods allowing you to EXCLUDE all methods but Advanced shipping, if you wish I can send you the development version to try it out.

Admin
    Participant

The method ID it uses is “advanced_shipping”

if u refer to this code here if (‘advanced_shipping’ === $rate->method_id ) {

If its possible for me to exclude ALL methods but advanced shipping that can work as well 🙂

Can you please send over the development version I would love to give it a try.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Did you try and did it solve your issue?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.