Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Show value of gift in cart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    René Schadowski
    Participant

Hi,
    I already did ask per mail but didn´t get an answer to my last mail:

I want additional text for the free gift…at the moment it´s: “Please choose your free gift”…some nice images + checkboxes…which is nice,

BUT I want to show the customer the value of the gift…which makes it more interessting….so:

“Please choose your free gift”….than somewhere maybe second headline or beside the images…”with the value of”.

Maybe it would be also nice to have a link to the free gift…so the customer can read more about it.

You wrote…that´s possible…: “You can do so by copying the files in
    plugins/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons-pro/templates/* into
    themes/YOUR-CHILD-THEME/woocommerce-auto-added-coupons/* and editing them as needed.”

Yes…thx for that…but I need more…because I have no idea how to write php code.

So a little bit of help would be appreciated.

Regards
    René

Soft79
    Keymaster

For example in the copied file coupon-select-free-product.php find line #73:

echo ' <label for="' . $form_item->field_id . '">' . esc_html( $product->get_name(), 'woocommerce' ) . '<br>';

and replace it with:

echo ' <label for="' . $form_item->field_id . '">' . esc_html( $product->get_name(), 'woocommerce' ) . " " . $product->get_price_html() . '<br>';

If you absolutely don’t know what you’re doing or if you don’t have a child theme I suggest hiring a (theme) developer for this.

You can contact us by mail if you wish to hire us for this.

René Schadowski
    Participant

Thx….works. Some more changes might be needed. I´ll come back to you.

Regards
    René

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.