Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO single request to cart page generates 4 divide by zero on the same coupon

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Jonathan Moore
    Participant

well I thought I’d upgrade to woo 3.3.5 etc and then debug the other out-of-time/out-of-memory cron problem if I can reproduce it, as it’s not worth spending a load more effort on woo 3.2.1, so yes I have everything loaded.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Ok, I get it. But that’s not related to the division by zero.

Try to reproduce the fatal error (execution time or memory) and get a backtrace of that. You will probably need to limit the backtrace because it will be very deep.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Iā€™m working on a new concept for the auto-coupon application. If can can try it out to see if it improves things, it would be great. Please paste the contents from https://pastebin.com/mCdh3Euw in includes/WJECF_AutoCoupon.php and let me know the result.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Development version 3.0.0-dev.2 is available on your account page. Might have a significant performance improvement in your case.

Please let me know.

Jonathan Moore
    Participant

sure, I will give that a try thanks, downloading now

Soft79
    Keymaster

Do you notice any difference?

Jonathan Moore
    Participant

Possibly yes, I can certainly see the source code is more efficient šŸ™‚

My memory related issue is isolated by running the wp cron separately through wp-cli (and in a randomly different version of PHP) so is not erroring or interfering with website operation, albeit lfd regularly sends me alerts about Excessive resource usage from the wp cron process. This week is a bit busy to take it much further due to GDPR and many related updates…

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.