Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ojier
    Participant

Hey there! Great plugin, love it and it’s highly appreciated.

However is it possible to add a feature (or perhaps there is something wrong from my side). Whenever I sort my products by ‘Exipry’ it will only show simple products with their expiry dates. All of the variation products will simply disappear.

Thanks, looking forward to hear from you.

Soft79
    Keymaster

What version of the plugin are you using? Please update to the newest version. You’ll need to extend your license because it expired in 2019.

Ojier
    Participant

Thank you for a prompt reply! I downloaded (and installed) the latest 1.4.0. But do I understand correctly, even when I was able to download and install the latest version – it won’t work until I have extended my license?

Ojier
    Participant

I extended my license. So I uninstalled my previous version and updated for the latest 1.4.0. But my issue still exists. Whenever I sort my products by ‘Expiry’ it will only show simple products with their expiry dates. All of the variation products will simply disappear.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Can you please send screenshot of the EDIT-page of such a variable product? I would like to see these fields:

– Expiry Rule (Inventory-tab)?
    – Expiry Dates of a variation

You can send the screenshot to admin at soft79.nl

Ojier
    Participant

Got amazing support from developer and got this all sorted out. Highly recommended plugin with great support.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.