Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Tiered free products not used in conjunction with other coupons

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Vo
    Participant

I want to offer free products at $100, $150, and $299 spend. I want these to auto-apply even if the customer uses another coupon code.

I set up 3 different coupons, 1 for each price level and checked ‘Auto coupon’. I have ‘Individual use only’ empty.

My problem is some of my customers are using multiple coupons because all of my coupons have ‘Individual use only’ empty. But if I check ‘Individual use only’ on my other coupons, the free gifts don’t appear.

I hope this makes sense and really would appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Instead of ‘individual use’ you can use tiers like this:
    min – max: 100.00 – 149.99
    min – max: 150.00 – 298.99
    min: 299.00

Michael Vo
    Participant

I have set it up that way for the 3 free gift coupons. The first coupon is 100-149.99, the second coupon is 150-298.99, and the third is 299+.

These auto apply if the cart conditions are met because I want to offer the gifts even without having to use a coupon.

Is there a way to exempt certain coupons from being used together? Or is there a way to allow only certain coupons to be used together?

It seems like they can either all be used together or all be used individually only.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.