Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Updated my website and now the License Key no longer works

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Pablo Vial
    Participant

Built a new website and launched it using the same domain that my product key was installed for. I deactivated and removed the plugin from the old site. Then I launched the new site using the same domain. I installed the plugin on the new site and typed in the license key, but it says, “You had reached the maximum number of domains for this key.”

The new site uses the same domain I used before. Please advise.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi,

I deactivated the domain. You should be able to reactivate it. It could be that the old domain started with www and the new domain didn’t.

In the future, you can also deactivate a domain from your account page.

Lonnon Jensen
    Participant

Have a similar issue after our domain swapped with a server. See the key is expecting www in it but when I attempt to deactivate it from the account page it brings up the “Invalid Licence Key or Licence Key not Active for Domain” error message. Something I am missing?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, I see, how odd. I’ve reset your license. You can find the new key at https://www.soft79.nl/my-account/view-license/400/

Lonnon Jensen
    Participant

Seems to have worked more than perfectly, thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.