Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO URGENT – Coupon is not multiplying products

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mark.borst
    Participant

Hello,

I have a site for a carwash:
    https://bennystest.flywheelsites.com/product/gift-card/
    (to view it: flywheel / dynamic-rings)

There is a coupon setup to vend a Free car wash with each gift card purchase over $40. (The different amounts range from $10 – $200 and are setup with variations).

I have the coupon set to vend the correct product, and have selected all gift cards with a value of $40 or higher as the matching products.

When I add 1 gift card for $40 or more, it works great. I get 1 free wash.

When I add a qty of 2 gift cards at $40 or more, I only get the 1 free wash. (I should get one card for each matching card of $40 or higher in the cart).

Can someone help me figure out why the product isn’t multiplying? I have a client desperate to get this fixed in advance of the coming holiday shopping season starting this Friday.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Set min subtotal of matching items to: 40. Then for every 40 usd worth of gift cards an item will be added to the cart.

mark.borst
    Participant

Great, that fixes one problem.

But, I still have another.

When I add a qualifying gift card to my cart, it works great. Then, if I add more qualifying gift cards, the number of free washes is really odd. For example:

1.) Add 4 $40 gift cards to your cart. Notice, you get 4 free washes – Great!
    2.) Add 1 $75 gift cards to your cart. View your cart and notice the total number of free washes should by 5, and it is.
    3.) While you are in the cart, change the qty for the $75 card to 2 (from 1), and notice the number of free washes is 7, when it should be 6.

Can you help me figure this one out?

I can provide credentials to login if you can give me a secure way to get them to you.

Soft79
    Keymaster

In that case, instead of min subtotal of matching products of 40, set min quantity of matching products to: 1.

mark.borst
    Participant

Thank you very much!!! That did the trick.

I really appreciate the help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.