Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Variable product issue.

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nick2
    Participant

Hello, I am having issues with variable “free” products when using coupon codes.
    you can test and see the error at: http://www.andrewwhiteguitars.com. Add any guitar to the cart and use the coupon code “july4” and the two variable products say:

“ABS Molded Case AGC100 has been removed from your cart because it can no longer be purchased. Please contact us if you need assistance.
    Andrew White Guitars Sacred Guitar T-Shirt has been removed from your cart because it can no longer be purchased. Please contact us if you need assistance.”

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nick2
    Participant

…Both variable products have prices & stock.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I don’t get the error and 3 free items are added to the cart. Did you already resolve the issue?

nick2
    Participant

I have not solved the issue. There error is still showing up on my end. Try clicking “Proceed to Checkout” that should give you the error on the next screen.

Also the option to select case size and shirt size is not displaying as it should.

Soft79
    Keymaster

To allow the user to select a variation, you must check the box ‘Select one’. Unfortunately in that case only 1 of the items can be added as a gift.

Soft79
    Keymaster

PS: I still don’t get the error. After the error message, are the free items still in the cart?

nick2
    Participant

Yes, after the error the items are still in the cart.

nick2
    Participant

Perhaps the error message could be the issue?

Soft79
    Keymaster

I don’t understand why I don’t get an error message, but you do.
    See: https://imgur.com/a/RHwnBD1

BTW: If the free products are variable products you must either:
    1. Choose a variation on the Coupon admin page
    2. Let the customer choose a variation by ticking the box ‘Select one’.

Because a variation must be in the cart. Not the ‘parent’ product.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.