Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO WECF Pro slows down checkout

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Manju P
    Participant

Hello Josk79,

Woocommerce Extended Coupon Features Pro is a good plugin with really awesome features. But there is one major issue with the plugin. It slows down the checkout process (load time as well as payment processing) by 3-4 seconds when it is used to apply coupon by URL. I have tested this on my site store.pmfias.com. I have tested Woocommerce Url Coupons Plugin and Woocmmerce Smart Coupons plugin as well. They don’t slow down the checkout page. But WECF Pro has a significant impact on checkout load time. If you could rectify this issue then I would say that the plugin is 100% perfect.

Thanks,
    Manju P.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please send me an url to replicate the issue on your store. Also send me the coupon settings and your WooCommerce System Status Log.

If you don’t want any data published in public, please send to admin at soft79.nl

Manju P
    Participant

Hello, I have sent you the details using the contact form.

Soft79
    Keymaster

It’s true that both the fill_cart and apply_coupon add around 600 msecs to loading time to your store (which is 1,2 seconds in total). The loading time of your site itself is around 3500 msecs.

I think your store itself needs some optimization. Can you please send me your WooCommerce System Status Log?

Manju P
    Participant

WooCommerce System Status Log Sent via Contact form

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.