Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO Woocommerce Coupon ShortCodes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Admin
    Participant

Hi there,

Is it possible to do Woocommerce Short Codes on a page and then that would automatically display the products that are discounted using this short code?

For example, If i have a coupon called summer20 that only discounts certain hats, shirts and shoes.

If i put for example [summer20] on a page, this would then show the certain hats, shirts and shoes that are discounted directly on the page.

I feel like this would be a great addition for us marketers as then we can promote weekly deals automatically just buy changing the short code as opposed to putting the products on the page directly.

Soft79
    Keymaster

For now we don’t have such a shortcode. You could try it the other way around: create a ‘promotion’-category and change the products which are in this category every week.

Admin
    Participant

Yea but we were looking for a way to automate this, coupons wouldve been perfect, is it able to grab those products via a hook?>

Soft79
    Keymaster

You can get a coupon’s product-ids using:

$coupon->get_product_ids()

CATERINA GARGARI
    Participant

Hi,
    what about a shortcode to list in a widget/page all available coupon? It Would be great if the name of the vendor can be added to the coupon name, sicne I’m running a multivendor market

Soft79
    Keymaster

We don’t have a shortcode for that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.