Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO .woocommerce-message shows twice and disappears

Topic Resolution: Resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    nate
    Participant

When a coupon is applied on the cart page, 2 message blocks with the “will be added when conditions are met” text.

these stay for a second and then disappear. not sure if this is normal functionality, but i think the messages are being removed on a refresh of some type.

I can hide the second message with css, but I thought I would ask your input on this before making any changes functions-wise.

Here’s the staging link with the plugin enabled.

http://tangomattress.staging.wpengine.com

adding a product and then using the “SAVE30” code while on the cart page will demonstrate the issue.

Soft79
    Keymaster

I suspect it’s a theme issue. What happens if you try it on a standard theme like Storefront?

nate
    Participant

using wordrpess’ default theme 2015 or 2016 gives me the same result.

just to certain, I tested with only woocommerce and this plugin installed and I cleared out my functions.php

so far the result is the same.

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi, I see that Free Product feature of our plugin causes a refreshing of the cart contents that fiddles with the woocommerce message.

If you’re not using Free Products, please, go to Settings > Woocommerce Extended Coupon Features, enable debug mode and disable WJECF_Pro_Free_Products. Then you can disable debug mode again.

I will work on a fix.

nate
    Participant

That appears to do the trick nicely. I appreciate the speedy support! Thank you very much!

Soft79
    Keymaster

Hi Nate, I created a fix. Please download and install version 2.5.5-b1 from your account page and enable WJECF_Pro_Free_Products again.

The notice should be preserved now…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.