Repository Forums Support WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features PRO free shipping not working

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Jane Christensen
    Participant

Hello,

I have chosen a “percentage discount” coupon option just to allow free shipping when certain products are put into the cart.

I have the discount at 0% and in the “usage restrictions” I have the 2 products set at “or” that need to be in their cart in order for the free shipping to be applied. I applied this to my shipping method in “checkout” and it’s still not working.

Am I missing something?

OR is there an easier way to apply a free shipping coupon to certain products?

PLEASE HELP ASAP

Soft79
    Keymaster

Using a 0% coupon is the right way to do it, but:

First, remove the shipping method from the checkout-tab of the coupon.

Second, you need to configure a free shipping method, see https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/free-shipping/ .

Jane Christensen
    Participant

I’ve removed the shipping option, so now it says “any shipping method” by default, and I do have the free coupon set up already…its still not applying free shipping and saying “conditions aren’t met”

Soft79
    Keymaster

What are all the coupon’s settings?

Jane Christensen
    Participant

Sorry nevermind about the “other coupons that aren’t working” I fixed those,

just still having trouble with the free shipping being applied with a 0% disocunt

Soft79
    Keymaster

What is the coupon code and all settings?

Jane Christensen
    Participant

it’s an automatic coupon titled “winter” and is applied to only 2 product (or) when put in the cart, and checked “Check this box if the coupon grants free shipping. A free shipping method must be enabled in your shipping zone and be set to require “a valid free shipping coupon” (see the “Free Shipping Requires” setting).”

Jane Christensen
    Participant

i have another code “omniadvisor” set up the same exact way, except 50% off the product, which is working, but free shipping is not coming through (this is not an automatic coupon)

in my woocommerce shipping settings i have “free shipping with coupons” to the US, and its titled “free shipping” and for “free shipping requires” i have chosen “a valid free shipping coupon”

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please temporarily enable Settings > WC Extended Coupon Features > Debug mode.

Jane Christensen
    Participant

Im not seeing that option?

Soft79
    Keymaster

Please go to WP Admin > Settings > WooCommerce Extended Coupon Features and enable “Debug mode”.

It’s there if you have our plugin enabled.

Jane Christensen
    Participant

nevermind i found it, had to go thru the plugins

Soft79
    Keymaster

“The coupon is not valid for the currently selected shipping method”.

Please, as I said before you need to remove the shipping method restriction from the checkout-tab.

Jane Christensen
    Participant

As I said in regards to the “omniadvisor” code, it doesn’t have a shipping method selected, and it is still not working. it says “you received free shipping” but there are still charges for the shipping…same for the automatic “winter coupon”

Soft79
    Keymaster

You still had ‘webship’ as as shipping restriction for ‘winter’. Now that you removed it Free Shipping became available (I tried with zip code 90210, CA) so this coupon works now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.